We are looking for someone that would like to work part time every other weekend in the afternoon/evening.
Welcomes and assists facility visitors and residents. Answers incoming calls, receives packages and sorts mail. Provides administrative/clerical support as requested.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Welcome all visitors in a pleasant and professional manner
· Cheerfully answer all incoming calls, and disposition as appropriate
· Receive deliveries, including packages and mail
· Accurately sort all incoming mail
· Use PA system to communicate announcements per schedule
· Use absolute discretion and maintain confidentiality in accordance with governmental regulations
· Respond to emergency situations in a calm, professional manner
· Exchange cash for meal tickets or stamps and maintain logs
· Is available to work overtime when needed.
· Demonstrate behaviors consistent with Calvin Community values
· All other duties as assigned
· Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision
· Must be able to work effectively in a diverse, collaborative and team-oriented culture
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Must possess a strong customer service focus
· Able to operate basic office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine and multi-line phone
· Must demonstrate tact, patience, enthusiasm and a cheerful disposition when working with other employees, residents and family members
· Ability to maintain resident and employee confidentiality consistent with all applicable government regulations including HIPAA.
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check, drug test, pre-employment physical and tuberculosis screen
Calvin Community provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Part-time
- On call
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place