CNA – Certified Nursing Assistant
Third shift 9:45 PM – 6:15 AM
Become part of an ALL-STAR TEAM!
Do you love the elderly? Are you wanting to work for an organization with 5 star staffing ratios? Are you passionate about making a positive difference in someone’s life?
Calvin Community is 5 Star, faith-based, non-profit retirement community. Our mission is to provide services to older adults that meet their needs and contribute to their health, security and happiness. We are a team with one goal: to provide the highest level of resident-focused care. We aim to be the best.
We have created a ‘CULTURE’ where our residents come FIRST along with developing an employee driven organization.
- Do you have a current CNA license in good standing?
- Are you committed to providing the very best care?
- Are you interested in professional growth?
Full-time: 3rd Shift 9:45 pm – 6:15 am
In addition to our generous offer:
- Experience-based pay
- 8-hour shifts
- Strong staff-to-resident ratios
- $1.00 lunch’s every day and lunches are free on Saturday and Sunday
- $1.00 more per hour if you work Saturday and Sundays
- Respect and recognition
- Positive team environment
- Opportunities for education and development
- Paid vacation, sick leave and your Birthday off for Full-time employees
Calvin Community provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All offers for employment are contingent on successful completion of a criminal background check, and TB tests, pre-employment physical and reference checks.
Related keywords: cna, cna nursing assistant cna, nursing assistant, certified nursing assistant, cna nursing assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overtime pay
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CNA (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place