- 14 Bed Memory Unit opened in April 2009
- Opened May 17, 1965
- 30 independent apartments in Calvin West
- 100 assisted living apartments
- 59 beds in the Health Center, both private and semi-private rooms
- More than 200 residents
- 180 staff and over 200 volunteers
Health CenterCalvin Community’s Health Center is a 59-bed licensed nursing facility where the focus is on restorative care. We meet a variety of needs, including both short-term skilled rehabilitiation and long term health care.
Calvin assures the highest possible quality of life for our residents in the Health Center; each resident is treated with respect and dignity by a dedicated team of health care professionals. Skilled nursing care is available and may include physical, occupational and speech therapies as ordered by a physician. The length of the stay depends on residents needs.
- Options of a private or semi-private room
- 24-hour nursing care
- professional nurse aide staff
- medication management
- assessment and regular meetings with care givers or families
- nutritionally balanced meals and special diets
- well-kept, clean, safe living environment
- many varied events and activities
- counsel and support by our social worker
Come visit us today. You’ll see that caring is what we do best!
"Calvin Manor has been my good home for twenty years. I highly recommend it!" - Calvin resident