- 14 Bed Memory Unit opened in April 2009
- Opened May 17, 1965
- 30 independent apartments in Calvin West
- 100 assisted living apartments
- 59 beds in the Health Center, both private and semi-private rooms
- More than 200 residents
- 180 staff and over 200 volunteers
Assisted LivingOur assisted living services – three delicious meals a day, weekly laundry and housekeeping services, 24-hour nursing response and more – provide support for daily living.
For residents who welcome daily assistance, Calvin Manor provides more than 100 one, two or three-room apartments with private baths. These arrangements allow our residents to live in a setting that emphasizes independence, dignity and privacy.
Calvin supports the independence of our residents by tailoring services to fit personal needs; additional services are available as needed including transportation, medication management, help with bathing, dressing and grooming and much more.
Services and amenities
- meals served in a comfortable dining room
- laundry service
- exercise classes
- 24 hour licensed nursing care on site
- emergency call system
- utilities provided
- convenient to churches and shopping
- organized activities
- safe environment
Additional services are available if needed:
- medication management
- assessment and treatment by registered nurse
- help with bathing, dressing and grooming
- reminder and/or escort to meals and activities
- counseling for emotional adjustments to life changes
- collecting laundry and putting it away
- transportation assistance
Come visit us today. You’ll see that caring is what we do best!
"My children liked the people with whom they came in contact at Calvin. They liked the grounds, the housing, the rooms and the cleanliness of everything." - Calvin resident