Calvin Community is a faith-based, not-for-profit continuing care retirement community nestled in Des Moines' Beaverdale neighborhood. We are home to more than 200 residents who enjoy individualized service and care by our team of dedicated professionals.Calvin Community provides:
- A lifestyle free of the obligations and responsibilities of maintaining a home.
- A continuum of living options designed to give just the right amount of assistance when needed.
- A helpful environment that supports independence by tailoring services to fit personal needs.
- A holistic approach to care including physical, social, spiritual and psychological services that contribute to health, security and happiness.
- Some of the most delicious food in the greater Des Moines area!
Please join us for an event soon or schedule a tour today; you'll see that caring is what we do best!
Shopping around?At Calvin, we understand the importance of choosing the right continuing care retirement community and want to help you find the best fit.
We have developed a checklist which includes important factors to consider when comparing communities. This resource can help you understand strengths and weaknesses of facilities; we encourage you to use this tool in your community assessments.
» Download our checklist today (PDF)